Catching Points - a food blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

Chopsticks

Today is a day I've been waiting a long time for. Today me and my boyfriend are going to his parents place for a traditional Swedish Crawfish Party.
It's a typical swedish event and I'll try to take pictures (though half of the family hate photography at the table or at all...) and then I'll post a full event logg.


Earlier today I ate lunch at a resturant I love here in Stockholm with my sister. She took a typical teriyaki lunch but I decided to broaden my view and took Bay Scallops. I'm glad I strayed from my usual choices and ventured into the unknown. I usually don't like Scallops, but their way of cooking them was a taste evolution of its own.
They should've been enjoyed with a good glass of wine but my nephew was with us and I just had a diet coke with them, something I'll never have again, it just destroyed all my tastebuds.
Everyone in Stockholm, go enjoy ChopSticks! They have a new feature (for me who was there for the second time in a year) DimSum menu that starts at 2 pm. I'll be taking that one down next!!

Chopsticks Restaurang
Mäster Samuelsg. 42

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for the tip - I've only had the Chopsticks fast food versions, but DimSum sounds great. Will I see you at the foodbloggers picknick Wednesday?

    By Blogger Anne, At 8:54 AM  

  • I can't come, I have my Upprop at SU! I'm really excited ;)

    By Blogger Lexi, At 10:51 AM  

  • Oh, too bad - but have fun at SU! :) And good luck - what will you be studying?

    By Blogger Anne, At 11:13 AM  

  • Business Economy
    which should be good to know in the future ;)

    By Blogger Lexi, At 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home