Catching Points - a food blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

MY PARCEL HAS ARRIVED!!!


It has arrived and I was lucky because I got to go pick it up earlier than anticipated. WOO! And I was right it was from Steve!


He cleverly packed everything into a plastic box that reminds me alot of an icecreambox, or candy box. And loads of bubblewrap! Hmmmmm.


It didn't take me long to break everything out of the box.


First thing I checked out was the Italian tomato sauce made from tomatoes grown near Steves holiday home in France. COOL!


And with the sauce I might try Steves homemade pasta made with herbs and some basil oil. They smell devine!


Most interesting is probobly the Lancashire Cheese (that I've already tasted!) because I loooove cheese!!! It's made locally near where Steve lives!


MMMM smoked garlic. I'm a garlic freak. I am! Unfortunetly I didn't get this one yesterday as I made an awesome seabass, which will be blogged about sometime during the weekend...


And ofcourse some candy. which will be loved by the man in the house since I'm staying off sweets. He'll be happy about that!

Thank you Steve!!!! Can't wait to try everything out!

4 Comments:

  • Glad you liked!!

    Silly/paranoid request - can you edit the first pic to get rid of my home address?

    Ta!

    By Blogger Steve, At 4:01 PM  

  • Wow - that's a cool parcel! I'm amazed that the cheese & the pasta made the trip and still look so fresh and yummy!

    By Blogger Jeanne, At 4:08 PM  

  • Steve- ofcourse I'll fix that, should've thought about it instantly. silly me!

    Jeanne- The pasta is a bit stale but still better than dried pasta and the cheese was perfect!

    By Blogger Lexi, At 4:17 PM  

  • ooh wine gums.

    Great package

    By Blogger G, At 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home