Catching Points - a food blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

EVENT: Summer Salad Recipes

I deicided to join My life as a reluctant housewife's event Summer Salad. It just took me this long to post my salad (and today is the last day to enter).
My salad is really not a typical salad at all. It's not a salad I've seen anywhere acctually but ti's damn tasty.
Black pudding or blood sausage is made out of pigsblood. It's strangely sweet and extremely tasty. Don't be afraid to try it.


Black Pudding Salad
3 slices of black pudding
a small piece of danableu
your favorite crisp salad (mine were arugola, mache, lollo rosso)
a tomato
a piece of cucumber
one green onion

chop all but the black pudding up and spread on a plate.
fry the blackpudding in a pan and then chop it up and spread on your greens.
I ate this without dressing because it's the tastiest, but any dressing made from lingonberry would suite this perfectly. It's a cheap and utterly devine salad!

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for emailing me again. For some reason I did not get that first email. I have added you to the round up. Thank you so much for joining us.

    By Blogger G, At 7:43 AM  

  • thanks gabriella!!! i thought i had done something wrong, glad to find out it was just an emailglitch!!

    By Blogger Lexi, At 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home