Catching Points - a food blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Love for my Love

I've been thinking about joining Weekend Dog Blogging a while, but now that it's weekend and I'm sitting here with a ready picture I just don't know where to turn. So if you do, comment the link of where I go to sign up, otherwise I guess I'll just blog about my dog alone each weekend!
I have a dog. He is 10½ years old. his name is acctually Love but it's not pronounced luv it's pronounced Loveh. Some people think he got his name from a famous swedish poet called Love Almqvist, but he didn't. Others think he got his name from Love, but he didn't get it from that either.
When I got him I was 15 and according to my parents a troubled youth. He became my rock. But his name back then was Blacky. I couldn't go around screaming Blacky I just refused so we opened a name book, I read hte name and the rest of the family said yes or no. But the interesting thing is, when I came to Love, my sweet dog thought I called for him and came to me. So HE chose his name and it suits him perfectly. He is my love.

5 Comments:

  • oh he is so cute. how are you btw? long time no see... hugs

    By Blogger Naru, At 11:10 AM  

  • I'm ok sweety, how about you?

    By Blogger Lexi, At 2:07 PM  

  • im fine. just turning old this week. 25, can you believe it? (you are welcome to party with us this coming saturday... ebu will also be there) otherwise is the same old, work, work and more work ;) hug

    By Blogger Naru, At 8:46 AM  

  • happy birthday sweety!!!
    i cna't on saturday, i'm babysitting william, or unless you want a cranky annnoying two year old running around... hah

    By Blogger Lexi, At 11:02 AM  

  • You can get the info here. Just post about him on your site and include a link to mine so your readers can see the roundup, and send me the permalink. Hope to see you there!

    By Blogger Cate, At 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home