Catching Points - a food blog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hamburgers my way



Ground beef is the easiest ingredient when you're out of ideas.
This is a random idea I got, ground beef hamburger type meal. I haven't blogged in a while and I made this on thursday so I used the left over oven potatoes cut into pieces and fried in a pan.

Hamburger a la Lex, makes 4 large or 8 small burgers
4 p/each if 4 large

360g ground beef
2 pickles
1 onion
1 egg
salt, peppar, chili

Cut the pickles and onions into small pieces. Mix all together and make your burgers. Fry in a pan until well done and serve with a salad and some fried potatoes. Yummy!
I made a sauce by adding half and half to the hamburgers in the pan and added some extra salt and peppar and let it cook a while to make the tastes mix.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home